Steps for QBT Migration to Tally
- Visit Link for QBT Migration: https://app.planetsol.co.in
- Click on “Sign in with QuickBooks Intuit”.
- Login with your QuickBooks credentials.
- Click “Add Company”
- Select companies to migrate.
- List of Companies which are added for Migration.
- Select Migration Plan for getting data in TallyPrime from QuickBooks.
- Click On “Pay” to proceed for payments.
- Provide details as per instruction (Your Phone Number and Email to get payment confirmation).
- Select Payment method.
- Proceed for payment
- Wait for payment process completion.
- Payment Success Message.
- Save the “Email” and “Desktop Token” from Profile page and use it for migration from Desktop App.
- Open TallyPrime and Create a Company with same name as in QuickBooks Online. If multi-currency is
applicable then change “Number of Decimal Places” to 4 from 2 on Company alteration screen.
- Enable F-11 Features in TallyPrime with same features as in QuickBooks Online
- Enable ODBC Service with Full access to IP address and ODBC Port where TallyPrime is running
- Download “Desktop App”.Download now
- Locate “Email” and “Desktop Token” from profile and login into Desktop App.
- Enter TallyPrime ODBC details in “Tally Host” and “Port” to check the connection of Desktop App and
TallyPrime. On successful connectivity you get a message “Tally connection tested good”.
- Select the company to migrate from the dropdown with same company name created in TallyPrime.
- After company selection, the app will display “Duplicate Report”, “Master and Voucher Count” and
“Success message” of completion of Master and Voucher counts.
- First Click on “Migrate all Masters” to migrate all masters or individually migrate them one-by-one.
On successful migration of masters you can check Statistics report of TallyPrime.
- After Master migration, click on “Migrate all Vouchers” to migrate all vouchers or individually
migrate them one-by-one. On successful migration of vouchers you can check Statistics report of
- Verify the counts in “Desktop App” and “Statistics report of TallyPrime” for successful data
migration from QuickBooks Online to TallyPrime.